The UniEx.ANM series level measuring devices with ATEX approval are suitable for use in explosive media and environments according to Directive 2014/34/EU. The level meters are passive devices and do not require a power supply. All standard ATEX devices are offered for a temperature range of -20°C to +105°C in the medium, or -20°C to 70°C above process connection. UniEx.ANM level measuring devices are manufactured according to customer requirements and can therefore be individually configured and used for a wide range of applications.
Simply configure and request UniEx.ANM now without obligation or arrange a consultation appointment!
| ATEX certification
EN IEC 60079-0:2018 General requirements
| ATEX marking
CE 0158 II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T3...T6 Ga/Gb
aluminium housing, stainless steel housing, plug-type connector, sheathed cable
thread, flange | For details please see data sheet UniEx.ANM
ø 8 mm with resolution 5 mm, material stainless steel 1.4571
| Tube length
according to specification | max. 3000 mm
ø 45 x 52 mm cylinder, material stainless steel 1.4571
| Analogue output
potifunction, via transmitter (Ex barrier) 4 - 20 mA
2,5 mm, 5,0 mm or 10,0 mm
max. 6 bar
| Protection rating
| Operating temperature
-20°C to 105°C in medium, -20°C to 70°C above mounting
Optional: Temperature sensor – only possible in tube with Ø12 mm
|Temperature sensor||platinum resistor PT100 / PT1000 according DIN EN 60751, class B|
| Nominal resistance
||PT100: 100 Ohm | PT1000: 1000 Ohm|
| Temperature coefficient
| Tolerance class
||DIN EN 60751, class B|
||PT100: 0,4 K/mW | PT1000: 0,2 K/mW|
| Long-term stability
after 1000h at 150°C
|R0 < 0,06 %|
For further technical features and details as well as the ordering code, please see data sheet UniEx.ANM.
- Large field of application due to the proven functional principle:
Monitoring of processes, predetermined levels as well as pumps and level controls
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding industry, offshore facilities, energy plants and others
- Areas of application are, for example, barrier pressure vessels, agitators or printing machines
- Temperature ranges -20°C to 105°C, -20°C to 70°C above process connection
- High reliability and long durability
- The device may only be operated with certified intrinsically safe circuits with the permissible maximum values.
- The device must be included in the periodic pressure/safety test of the container.
- The device must be electrically connected to the equipotential bonding system of the plant.