Float switches are used for detecting one or more filling levels.
The switching operation of the reed contact is based on a simple operating principle which has proven its value for many years.
Advantages of a float switch:
- Easy and inexpensive mounting
- No auxiliary power supply necessary
- Masking of foam, conductivity, dielectric, pressure, vacuum, temperature e.g.
- Applicable in almost all kind of fluids
- Potential-free, switching voltage up to 230V
- Combinable with temperature switch or temperature sensor