Engineering | Equipment installation | Contract welding | Laser welding | Logistics / distribution
ENGLER Engineering provides assistance from the development to the realization and offers you technical and economic solutions for your needs
ENGLER Engineering stands for:
- Projekt management
- Basic engineering including requirement specifications, function plans, CAD drawings, technical data
- Detail-engineering under consideration of customer standards as well as planning and documentation
- Documentation from the idea to the completed product
- Quality assurance
- Telephone consultation
At contemporary workplaces our qualified employees assemble high-quality components of various kinds: mechanical, electrical, electronical and combined systems.
- Installation and assembly of components
- Installation of circuit boards
- Wiring of measuring systems
- Conventional manual assembly
- Professional wiring of components
- Functional testing and electrical testing
All devices are manufactured to your specifications and are subject to quality control before leaving our house. Assembly work takes place either with material provision or as a complete offer with own material procurement.
- Module assembly of electronics and electrical systems
- Acquisition of sub-processes as well as complex processes
- Cutting technology for small batches
- Soldering and PCB assembly
As a service provider and competent partner for laser welding we fully support you with extensive possibilities from the initial idea to constructive solutions with CAD drawings as well as full implementation of laser welding processes.
- Precision welding for medical and measuring technology
- Pressure- and leakage test.
- Mechanical processing, polishing, electro polishing.
We offer you everything from a single source:
- Strategic and operative purchase
- Material procurement
- Inventory management
- National and international delivery to your final users