The magnetostrictive level measurement is a high-precision and continuous level measurement for level detection. The float controlled sensor is consisting of a magnetostrictive sensor as well as a measuring transducer in the connector housing.
The system provides an accuracy of up to 0,1%. At the same time a very high resolution of ≤0,5 mm is possible.
The magnetostrictive level measurements of the company Engler are featuring numerous connection-, and mounting possibilities and offer therefore each user a process related application.
Advantages of the magnetostrictive level measurement:
- High resolution 0,5mm and high accuracy 0,1%
- High linearity
- Analogue output 0..10V or 4..20mA
- Optionally temperature measuring possible
- Optionally interface layer measurement
- Various materials such as stainless steel, PP or PVDF for example