Magnetostrictive level measurement combined with temperature output 4-20mA
- Use of the combined device MWT -..... is possible in almost all kind of fluids.
- Detecting levels in petrochemical plants, pharmaceutical, medical facilities, equipment for surface treatment, thin film, wet chemical processes, power plants and other power systems.
- Sliding tube in different plastics or stainless steel.
- Very large selection of different designs.
- Individual solutions of connection, mounting, material, function...
- Configure your device individually.
- Different materials of connection, mounting and float are available.
The magnetostrictive level measurement is a high-precision, continuous level measurement for level detection.
The float-controlled sensor consists of a magnetostrictive sensor and a transmitter in the connection housing.
The system delivers an accuracy of up to 0.1%. At the same time, the principle enables a very high resolution of ≤0.5 mm.
In addition, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor, which makes it possible to record the temperature in the process at the same time.
Combined magnetostrictive level and temperature measurements from Engler are characterized by a variety of different connections and mounting options and thus offer every user an application optimized to the process.
Advantages of Combined Magnetostrictive Level and Temperature Measurement:
- High resolution 0.5 mm and high accuracy 0.1%
- High linearity
- 2x analog output 0..10V or 4..20mA for level and temperature
- Optional interface measurement
- Many different materials, e.g. Stainless steel, PP or PVDF